Saturday, December 11, 2010

So...

I should be working on my papers and thesis outline, but am reading blogs.  Yiss yiss.

Anyway, I am reminded again that I wish many, many things, but in particular, the three things I wish for most are at this precise moment:

1) That I had the temperament to be in the military.  I don't.  Pretty sure I'd think I knew better than the officers and get myself courtmartialed or dead very, very quickly.  But I love the discipline, hierarchy, and duty of it all.  Plus it would be pretty cool to attain a nice rank, like Lieutenant or Major or Captain.  My uncle's a Lieutenant Colonel, which is pretty cool all by itself.

Plus: guns and airplanes.

2) I wish I were married.

3) I wish I had kids.

Note: this is not a list of wishes I should have, such as "I wish I loved God more" or "I wish I loved people more" or "I wish I wasn't a selfish overcritical angsty stubborn lazy arrogant moron."

Posted via email from We read to know we're not alone

No comments: