Thursday, February 25, 2010

PIZZA!

Tonight: around 8 pizzas were made, four of which I made, two of which I both made the crust and topped it (homemade crust, peppers, onions, and pepperoni, store-bought base, sausage, chicken, and pepperoni, store-bought base, sausage and onions, and pepperoni, and homemade crust and pepperoni).  The others were, as I recall, a pepperoni and onions and garlic and sundried tomatoes on a nonrising homemade crust, a chicken pizza (as in, shaped like a chicken, with chicken, corn, peppers, and who knows what else - oh, and no cheese) on homemade crust (that I made but did not roll), store-bought crust having to be cut in half because it was stretched into the shape of the USA with peppers and onions on one half, the same plus pepperoni on the other, another store-bought crust with pretty much the same on it, and a sad pizza that didn't get taken out in time (sorry, Hannah!) with pepperoni and peppers and maybe onions and garlic.  Let's see, I think that's eight.  There might have been more.

I love making pizza.

Posted via email from We read to know we're not alone

No comments: